Thursday, December 18, 2008

down

Tis few day actually smth happen make my mood bcm quite down but i hide everythg in heart n dont even speak up to anyone..one of my best fren having pro with her family n her marriage.i cant hlp at all coz i am a third party..my family?my sis n my mum quarrel last nite make them dont talk to each other..smtime i really wanna tell my dear but when i notice he is stress with his family n everytime i noticed tat he was very enjoy n happy with his frens,make me b quite n face those thgs alone.i dont wan make him unhappy coz he also nid to face many thgs..last nite i saw my mum drop her tears after quarrel with my sis..i feel so sad n i try to persuade my sis n my mum but seem my mum dont like to speak lots with me..what can i do?i really wish my sis will stand on my mum side n thk.everytime i bak hometown,i hate to c tis situation!!i want have a warm family!!God pls let everythg will b solve so tat i have a harmony family~

No comments: