Monday, June 8, 2009

Luck

I am going to kch later at 10pm coz mum is calling me accompany her go kch for driving my dad's car back to sibu. I will back tomorrow midnight again. Actually is my aunt in law who help us drive back just mum alone in bus so i accompany her go. Quite rush coz mum told me at 6 something told me to follow her go. So i rush to terminal bus to buy the ticket and inform my dear. My dear is stress now so i wish he can be more happy and all the luck is going around him. Dear, i promise i will be there with you when you need me. That's what i promise so i will keep it forever. I am so sorry, sometime i cant help u just will stay beside with you and give u support only. That's what i can do for you. God pls let my dear can leave those unlucky things and the angel will come over him. God lay your hands to him!! Anyway, i will going to take care myself well so no need worry me!!

No comments: