Sunday, December 6, 2009

Practical Days

Well, as I mention in my previous blog, I went to Grand Borneo Hotel to have my practical there. Besides, I was in Sales & Marketing department. A challenging department and position for me. I was pretty messed up in my 1st day when I was in that department. All the people was busying in their stuff and seem like they got many unfinished job and non-stop working. Really make me shocked. I was briefed by our Director of Sales & Marketing, Andy Teh. He was a nice person. I had been picked to follow Fiona Lee who in charge of Travelling Agent. Fiona is a pretty lady for me and she seem very experience in this department. I was happy that I was followed her. So far I like that department and I enjoying my working times and learning many new things. Maybe I prefer challenging job more than others. I will do my best & learn as many as I can!!

Before went to work with my trainee uniform

No comments: