Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Got The Feeling

My feeling right now is damn complicated and make me so confused in everything. Sometime, I wish I just a baby coz nothing need to worry and everything will be settle by our family. But will the time turn back? The answer will be not. Sometime, I will ask myself is that I over think or what? But something will appear in front of me and show me everything. God please let those unhappy things leave me far away coz I am tired to face it. If that's the signal you ask me to give up? Maybe you noticed that I was exhausted in this situation. I really blur right now!! Which way should I choose? I think I will choose by my feeling. The way that I feel better even though the road will be lonely and tired but I know I still can face it with my own power. I know my lovely God will never leave me whenever and whatever I done.

No comments: