Sunday, July 25, 2010

Helpless

I feel so down. Dont know what happen? Just feel like everything not going smooth. Sometimes I feel like I am choosing the wrong decision coz my life at Sabah here is so so only. Actually I like the life over here when I was having my uni life but after I start my social life everything not the same like before. Some people here look so down for Sarawakian. I will always keep in mind the 1st day in my office. How people look down on me. I even drop down my tears in the lunch time. I never feel so helpless before. What can I do is continue my work and wish the time can moved faster then I can go back. Really suffering. But no choice nowsaday not easy to find the job. So must continue to work. Sometime I will think maybe from the beginning, I had choose the wrong way, I should better stay at my hometown, Sibu. But as I know, not much opportunity at Sibu there coz my cousin had stay at Sibu for many months and she dont even can find a job. Finally she find a job at Miri there.
God pls lend me yours hand to make me have the power to continue my way. I am totally tired and pls let my dreams come true. Anyhow, today is Sunday, wish all my readers enjoy the day till max. Coz tomorrow is Monday, I think most people had Monday blue. So do I. Wish everyone happy everyday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

@.@ so now still lonely? Pls update ur blog asap. i wanna know what happen to u~ :P