Sunday, November 9, 2008

Celebrating my chinese birthday



Yesterday was my chinese birthday so my dear help me celebrated it coz when reach my real birthday, we are having our final exam so cant celebrate it on tat day:)reach 22 year olds le..plan to do what leh?still thking..wondering..dreaming..??dont noe..my brain right now is empty coz i muz study well for my final exam..d most suffer week for me..start from tomorrow i will b very buzy n study till midnite..but after thursday i will free like hell coz i finish my exam tat time le..dear plan to bring me go to relax after d exam(thursday)..start dreaming tat day coming..STOP!!stop dreaming le must study for final right now~no others in my mind..if not i cant concentrate study well~i wan get better than last sem!!!gambateh!!!!!!:)

No comments: