Friday, March 20, 2009

Recently

Seem long long time i dont update my blog coz i was sick and i rushing my assignment too. Finally everything done so i can relax and have a deep break!! So, tonight me and my friends them to have our Bah Guh Teah at Damai there. Well, a nice dish!! I love it so much. Me and my dear like to have Bah Guh Teah over there coz really delicious and the boss there very nice and kind. Will go there again next time!! Besides, we went to the crystal shop at Wawasan there and the manager there is a gal who can speak with the crystal. I really can't believe it when my friend told me but today when i see it by myself. I really believe it. She had enter lots of class and lessons for learning this skill. She had telling me something that can help me bring luck. Anyway, i will listen well and the red crystal that she choose to me, i will wear it!!

By the way, i had my movie which called "Race to Witch Mountain" . I enjoy that movie so much, especially the artist inside that movie. They all look handsome, pretty. The Rock who real name as Dwayne Jackson who act as a cab driver inside that movie. He look so man inside there and helping the 2 kids from other planet. He keep protecting them and never leave them. Actually he look man and handsome at every movie that he had act it before. I love Alexander Ludwig so much!! He look so handsome in this movie. I love his power in that movie~

My dear bring me have a walk at 1 Borneo yesterday noon~ He know i am tired and need a break for my brain to continue my works. We just went there for lunch and have a walk. Suddenly he asked me to try a dress which people call "princess clothe". After i try, he say look very pretty but i feel like quite funny. He even want to buy it for me. but i said i need to think carefully. Finally, i dont buy it. After when i went back and look at the photo that i took at fitting room, it look nice. Thus, i will consider to have it.

Here is the "princess dress" that i wear

Anyway, all my readers i need to take my break and sleep well tonite. Tomorrow i got a date with my dear at Upperstar and have a walk at KK there. Nite and have a sweet dream~

No comments: