Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gambol day

This few days i am alone at room coz dear back to sibu. Thus, i had my lunch, dinner, movie alone but he will keep sms and call me coz he scared i am boring. Even though he is not over here but i still got lots of friends here too. Thanks to your guys accompany me when tommy is not around here, especially Mandy and Lin Fen!!

Well, today at 8.30pm till 9.30pm is Earth Hour for saving our earth because for the global warning. So this morning i went to the library around 10 till 5pm for doing my monday presentation. I am hardworking enough,right? Haha..actually is lazy stay at room coz really very hot this few days. This morning before going out, i turn off the light, fan for support the Earth Hour. Around 5pm, mandy came to school to fetch me and lin fen to had the dinner then had our drink. After that, it seem still early so we went shopping. 3 of us like crazy gal. Non-stop laughing, chit-chatting.

When mandy is trying her clothes at fitting room, me and lin fen keep gossiping what mandy will look like..By the way, both of us keep laughing mandy that we will going to peek her. I really can't imaging that whole day me and lin fen stuck at library but both of us still full of powerful to make joke with mandy and go shopping.

* At Nichii's fitting room *

Dear is coming back tomorrow noon~yeapiii!!!!!

No comments: