Saturday, April 25, 2009

Busyness

What a bussyness moment i had in this 2 weeks. Last week is my study week but for others maybe they will have a break, a short travelling, revisioning, enjoying but those dont even happen to me. I need to rush for my assignment. My social psychology's assignment is killing me. The lecturer treat us as a professional student, wanna us do it similar as thesis. By the way, we must find unless 30 people to be our responder to answer our questionnaire. Cant imagine i can finish it in one week time only. Thus, i really loss all my energy already seem i finish it in one week. Study week i also need to go back to uni to have my class.WTF!!Monday had my practical speech, Tuesday had my minor class and Wednesday i had my Issues Psychology class. Can anyone told me is that study week is like normal day for going uni to attend the class? The most angry things happen to me in the study week is my minor course suddenly give us a final assignment again. Really gone me crazy!!! The due date to submit it is my 25 April. WTF!!! I dont even care about it coz i need to start my revision for my coming paper!!!

After i finish my social psychology's assignment, i just do some part of my minor's assignment 1st coz i had 4 paper need to sit for in this week. The weather at Sabah here really another case make me going crazy. Super hot till make me dont got the mood to study as well and cant sleep well in night too. Nowsaday,i need to take bath unless 4 times per day. I really scare one day my skin is going to peel because of bathing so many times per days.

Yesterday when i finished my exam, i take a short break by watching my drama and taking supper with my friends then i just continue my minor assignment. Luckily i had finished my assignment just now around 11 something, Then i send it to my lecturer by mail coz he ask us send through his mail to save our time to go uni in Saturday.

Still got 2 more paper to go in next week and is going to be my last 2 paper too. Feeling right now is like start the holiday coz i going to have movie and dating with my friend later. We had our planning again. We will had our movie in this week then going to KK Box in next week. Actually after we finish our paper in this week, we feel like we dont got exam anymore. Holiday start?Actually nope, we just let our brain to have a deep break seem we are fighting for our exam in this week. Have a break for 4 days then we just start K books and notes again~

p/s: sorry for using some rude world coz i really in temper!!

No comments: