Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tune Hotel

Before my dear and i back to hometown, we had a free room for 3 days and 2 night at tune hotel from our friend, Fei Er. Anyway, thanks her so much. A good relaxing place for us. For information that, Tune Hotel is at 1 Borneo there.Before i went there, i am worry about the hotel coz scared the room will very small. But finally, that hotel i still contentment. The room still suitable for me and very clean too. The only problem is need to reload for air-conditional fee, wi-fi fee. Besides, if need to watch tv also need to rent too. We just reload for the air conditional coz i got bring laptop there to watch movie by using my laptop. Quite enjoyable and relaxing. By the way, when reach the night time, we will had our movie. What a enjoyable life i had oh!! Let's the photo do the talk


1st day when i reach Tune Hotel- Taking photo by using my dear new hp

While waiting my dear wake up to bring me have a walk and lunch

Me and my dear, Tommy Hii

Readers, sorry just update some part only coz i just back to my hometown. Quite tired!!!

No comments: