Monday, August 10, 2009

Uncle's wedding

Well, as i mention at my previous blog about my uncle's wedding. His wedding was lastly finish will happy ending at 8th August 2009. Me, as the bridesmaid for the wedding. It was my second time experience as a bridesmaid. Honestly, i was mistiness that morning before the wedding started coz i not really understand the whole wedding. But lastly when i reached the church, someone was very kindly and telling me the part that i should play in the whole wedding.

I forced to wake up around 6.30am to go to the Promenade Hotel to have my make up together with the bride. Luckily, my aunt accompany me coz it was damn boring when i was waiting to reach my turn. Around 9.15am the bridegroom and his brother came. Well, what was happen? Bride's sisters was asking the bridegroom to do 20 push up, sing a song, drink the chilli with honey, use the ass to write the bride and bridegroom name and hug the bride for lasting 2 minutes. It was really like what we had saw in Hong Kong's drama.


Before i let the photo do the talk, I need to mention that the bride is Chinese Indonesian but her family is staying at Singapore now. So, the wedding was totally different with my last experience. Here's to go the photo



Just reached the church

Back look of my grande toilette

Group photo

My dear and I

Dinner part of the wedding

p/s : maybe will upload more photo at Facebook

No comments: