Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Life Right Now

My life is damn tired with my part time job as a promoter and a student. Feel damn stress sometime and emotion. I really dont know why I will become like this? I can angry myself suddenly and blaming myself doesn't do everything perfect. I admit I am a gal who always want to do everything till perfect even I know it will make me become more and more exhausted but it seem like I can't control myself to stop this damn behavior. I need to have a break? But when? Nowsaday's I always busy in working and studying. Just know when I called to mummy and talk to her. I tell her I still can forbear everything coz I dont want to let her worrry about me. So i false to become strong in front of her. Maybe becoz of my contumacy so I need to show that I can face everything even I was tired over here. After when I hang down our talk. I miss my family so much!! Dont know when I will going back again? Now I really can realize that the feeling of missing home. Even when at hometown, I will listen some words that hurt me but that's the place always make me have a break then I continue my journey again!!

No comments: