Friday, October 2, 2009

I am BACK!!

Finally i disappeared in my blog, but now i am BACK!! I had resign my promoter job coz I need to get ready for my practical and my last final exam. Well, I learn and met a lot of people when i as a promoter. First at all, I really need to thanks my leader of promoter, Miss Jenny who teach me many of things and she is a good leader as well. By the way, thanks for my supporting customers. Always buying things from me and give me some opportunity to listen their story. From there, I learn a lot of things. Thanks for give me a warm smile and supporting me. Maybe your guys never know that, the smile from your guys really bring me energy and power to keep going on. All the promoter there, I will missing your guys so much and when I free, I will go to visit you. You all are the best!!

My card


While working and studying make me felt tired and not enough sleep. Anyway, I appreciate the moment with your guys and I know that as a promoter is not that easy and promoter is very important as well. See you all on Monday gathering.

No comments: