Monday, October 26, 2009

...

Well, seem a period of time I never update my blog! The title of my blog today as "..." coz I can't think any topic that suit for my blog. Ok, let's start blogging now!! Last weeks I had been super busy with my uni stuff. Those stupid stuff make me spent lots of my energy and times to settle it. Finally, everything done. Thanks God!! Today I was busying in my practical stuff again. Gosh, seem like I was a busy gal,right? Yes, I did!! I admit I can be a busy gal when I had been given stuff to settle it till make my mood become bad. Moreover, I can be a lazy gal when I had nothing to do. I can stuck in front of my laptop to on my facebook and games. Fine, that's me!! Haha..


Ok, let's talk about my hair! I had cut my front hair. Cant remember how long did I keep my front hair long already. But now I can mention that I had cut it! Anyhow, I adore my front hair right now! Let's the photo do the talk.

Took it this morning before going out

No comments: