Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Confused

Dont know why this few days I got d feeling of confusing. Maybe at the beginning I had done the wrong decision. If everything never started before, I think I will more happy right now. Even everything had happend long long ago but I admit I am a gal who still like to ask something happened before. Do you know why? Coz i CARE!! Is this answer enough for u? I HATE people cheating me!! Dont treat me as a child, ok? Sometime I acted I dont know everything is giving you a chance to honest in front of me when u get ready. But what happen at the last? U still hiding your secret to me? Maybe I am not mature enough. Whatever, If u think that's the way you feel better than I really nothing to say. Coz that's you past and maybe you will think that you re not responsible to tell me so much things. So just treat me talkative. Now I will keep everything silent in heart. Pls dont blame me for hiding everything inside my heart coz this is what you teach me!!

1 comment:

ChewyinC™ said...

Yea..Why just cant be honest ebough to us & treat us fair? Isnt it better if they could share their past with us honestly so that we will stop questioning them for the same question next time?haha..anyway girl..come..sayang sayang u..dun angry liao