Friday, October 30, 2009

Done everything

In my previous blog, I had mention that I was busying in my practical stuff. Finally, everything done. I had been accepted by Grand Borneo Hotel. That's really surprise me!! Coz I never think that I can had my practical over that hotel. Actually, I put much more hope in Novotel Hotel. Never mind, seem till now ur guys still ask me to wait for the answer. So, I should accepted Grand Borneo Hotel 1st. Like 1st come, 1st serve, right? Something make me more happy and shocked was Promenade Hotel calling me to worked at there too. But had been rejected by me! What's wrong, Nichole? Do you know how lucky u can join Promenade Hotel? Those question will be asking when someone know that I rejected Promenade Hotel. Yap, I was wrong in my mind. Actually, Promenade Hotel was too far from my house so I forced to reject it. By the way, Grand Borneo Hotel was near my house, free meal given everyday too. There was no reason for me to reject Grand Borneo Hotel. Both hotel are in 4 stars but as I know most people know Promenade Hotel more than Grand Borneo Hotel. Anyhow, I already make my decision to go for Grand Borneo Hotel. So what can I do right now is I must prepaying my proposal for Grand Borneo Hotel.

No comments: