Monday, October 20, 2008

Non-stop working

Long time didn't update my blog..buzy with my assignments totally got 3 wanna submit in tis week...wake up early tis morning then keep doing my assignment till juz now about 2pm..tired!!Luckily i almost finish everythg juz leave some tat i should ask my coursemate them then i juz realize how to do d last part..non-stop working make me dont even noticed d time was going so fast~Hmm,but i still dont forget my lunch coz tis morning dont even take breakfast.I juz doing my works directly when i wake up n clean myself..Wuu,my maggie mee save my hungry!!but going to eat less instant mee coz not good for health actually.But wanna save money so instant mee is my best choice.
Later still got group meeting to go,better rest now then later juz got power to go meeting..continue my work again after i bak from meeting~tat's d end for my blog today coz really
tired now!!

No comments: