Thursday, October 23, 2008

Relaxing after assignment

Last nite,my dear,nian yi and me went to watch movie. The movie name called "Fury".is a thailand movie with alots of action inside there..really a nice movie and valueable.Tat gal really got real kung fu that make ppl feel she very fearfulness.She look nice too..inside tat movie still got japanese guy there..i like tat japanese guy coz he look smart:)
After tat,we went to have our dinner at "Sing Wang Hong Kong Restaurant" but make dear unhappy coz nian yi always follow what he order..not juz once but is many time.can say is all d time..so finally dear juz order curry rice n he order black pepper chicken chop with rice..what i order?i order a seafood wat dan hor..i adore it so much..

My seafood Wat Dan Hor..big set leh?

After few minutes to go...

My Wah Dan Hor really super delicious so even big set but i still can finish it by myself:)

No comments: