Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oversleep

Actually last nite my dear plan to bring me go to the Gaya Street to have a walk coz long time we dont go..but i when my alarm rang,i stop it n slp again..tis few days,my dear and i nid to wake up early for our assignment work like interview,take video and so on..tat's y i let my dear to slp more seem he still very sleepy n tired!!Luckily almost all d assignment finish done~juz leave somemore only:)

We cancel our plan tis morning but i have another plan..seem both of us feel very sighz stay in room everyday so i plan to go town have a walk tonight.We go CP have a walk 1st so tat my dear can survey d hp tat he wanna buy then we go to have dinner then go for a walk again. After tat we bak home again...tomoro noon nid to go uni again..so muz come bak early to take our rest


My dear still sleeping there then i juz alone stay in room by facing my laptop there..i thk i better do d assignment 1st then i can enjoy tonight without any stress about the assignment..

No comments: