Sunday, January 25, 2009

1 year anniversary

How to mention about me n my dear 1 year anniversary leh??actually d celebration really super different!!We countdown our day at Happy Valley Cafe where at Kch there..then we had our bus journey from kch to cbu at noon.so totally can said that we celebration was on d way bak to our hometown,sibu:)for me,tat's enough already coz as long as we love n care each other everyday then everyday is valentine day!!i love my dear!!thanks for everythg tat u had given to me.i know u try very hard to made it for me~i will always remember everythg tat u had told me bfore~let us make everythg under our control!!

2 comments:

ChewyinC™ said...

hyappy for u and tommy to0^^may god bless ur relationship ever after~~stay sweets

Nichole said...

thanks~my dear sista:)wish u n ur dear sweet forever too