Friday, January 16, 2009

Kellybays trip

Last weekend,i went to kellybays with a gang of my coursemate..really super duper fun till we dont wanna bak from there..we all been crazy over there:)for me at nite really quite boring there coz no water sport is allowed to play at nite..but we had our camp fire at nite~had our 1st time experience of surfing,banana boat n etc..two day one night trip really tired for us coz we nid to rush for finding our journal for tat puan nurul class after we bak from there..even though we still got journal nid to find but we still very enjoying in our kellybays trip!!full of laughing,screaming,chatting,shouting..guys,we will go to kellybays again second time or other place as our target!!waiting for d trip coming again;)I love d banana boat so much!unlimited playing banana boat for me is d most fun time~

All the gals re taking photo at jetty of borneo kellybays

Beach of the kellybays

Banana boat time!!yeapi~

Making our camp for our bed time

Night time at borneo kellybays with d camp fire

Ah Xiang & Lin Fen + Me & My Dear

They re looking for any crabs or fish we will catch

Here is the crab tat we caught

Me & my dear's batik tat make by ourselves at there

My baby boy & me at our camp

Really is d fun time for us in kellybays!!love d moment so much:)

No comments: