Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

Everyone had a happy new year 2009 but for me i had a bad countdown at home with my busy stuff..besides tat,tis morning having my breakfast with my family..tat worker forget help me take my order so she gave me a soup mee as apologize.but we still got pay d money.i dislike tat mee but when i told my parent..they show black face to me so i force to eat..i really very unwilling to eat tat mee..i feel myself so tiny in tis family!!no ppl will care my feeling at all..when i ask my sis about d line at home,but she felt like unhappy then she went to complain with my mum then my mum scold me again.what d f*cking day for me for 2009.juz d beginning for d 2009,i already very super unhappy at all!!i really try my best to done my best but what i get it at d last?my sis who juz bak from australia also keep complain n say me tis n tat..i already very tolerance enough,dont even complain bak juz keep it silent but pls i also got amour-propre..i really cant endure at all so i nid to force myself dont drop down my tears to show i am weak~no way!!i will b strong!!i really wish i can bak to sabah there now~but still got few more days to go..i learn a lesson again today,dont speak out my feeling to anyone juz keep everything in my tiny heart,tat's enough for it.

unhappy new year for nichole dotey~

No comments: