Saturday, January 17, 2009

UK Fun Fair

Another trip with my coursemate again..tat's UK Fun Fair at Kota Kinabalu,Sabah.Someone is enjoying n someone scared..haha..ur guys know who re scared,right??feel like we got lots of trip in tis sem;)by d way,we re planning for our coming trip again after cny!wu..tis sem is busy with our stuff n our trip!!i love d UK Fun Fair so much coz really more fun than organized by Malaysia.i mean like when last time i bak to my hometown,tat's a fun fair too over cbu there but really very boring.like nothing to play n especially d game really not fun n exticed at all.depend to tis fun fair,here got more games to play with full of fun!besides,1st time i had d Ferris wheel with my dear~by viewing d Kota Kinabalu scenery.feel like romantic to sit together with my dear~then i had my roller coaster with my coursemate them.but d only one game tat i dont dare to play is ghost train.coz i scared i will have a nightmare after tat..

A sweet kiss from my dear at Ferris Wheel

No comments: